Wednesday 27 January 2010

Groove Armada

Another album coming out this year that I'm really hyped about is Groove Armada's 'Black Light'. Due out early this year some of the tracks have already been getting lots of attention especially on BBC radio 6 where my favourite, 'Paper Romance' is on the A-list so will be getting plenty of airtime these coming weeks.

Some of the tracks sound like they're got a much dirtier edge than you would normally expect from Groove Armada with some seriously scuzzy basslines and screechy vocals. But like all classic Armada tracks I can still see myself throwing moves around the dancefloor like a maniac to them.



And check out the tidy little remix of Paper Romance by Urchins on their Myspace.




But if that's not doing it for you, they're still churning out some pop-dance gems like 'I Wont Kneel' featuring SaintSaviour on the vocals which harks back to the phenomenal 'Song 4 Mutya'


sainstsaviour